The updates were downloaded to my computer yesterday; once…

Customer Question
The updates were downloaded...

The updates were downloaded to my computer yesterday; once again the "scan to my computer is no longer available. Just before it downloaded again, I had restored my system back to what it was before and everything worked fine. I AM SO MAD; IT TOOK ME DAYS!!!!!! TO FIX THE LAST ONE

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP G71-3OUS NOTEBOOK

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your G71-3OUS?

What do you mean?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your G71-3OUS? Have you installed any updates recently?

Today AGAIN it took over my computer and downloaded it against my will.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

What are you talking about Operating System? Microsoft?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What is make and model of the scanner?