I need to get my password. I've forgotten it. I need it get…

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get my password ***** I've forgotten it.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I need it get my apple password *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Me time in 2013 I think. I stored the password ***** my message center. They apple said it was not good.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

My phone is a third generation I phone. I went to apple help site and they said it would cost me $35.00.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's the only thing I can think of.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Note: Your Apple ID is normally your email address which is associated with the apple.