I've bought a new computer, I need to transfer my office 365…

Customer Question
I've bought a new...

I've bought a new computer, I need to transfer my office 365 to the new computer, but I've misplaced my product key. is there any you can find it...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell inspiron 15 windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

It does updates often, I assume its up to date

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Did you purchase/renew Office 365 online?