New computer with office installed -can't seem to open.

Customer Question
New computer with office...

New computer with office installed -can't seem to open

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo IDEACENTRE310s windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Couple of days since hooking up new system tried establish a password ***** success

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?