I need to change my google password. I have purchased a new…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my google password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I have purchased a new i-phone 8 and would like to include google on the i-phone but I cannot remember my google password. My AT&T phone program wants some things I have not previously used

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I do not remember, it must have been a long time ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

NO

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

• If you see an offer for a phone call or remote support, you are welcome to accept it or you can disregard it. Just click on the X and we can resume the conversation.

• Some issues or questions may not have the solution requested. Some issues or concerns may not be resolvable. I will try to explain this ahead of time if I foresee it is a question I cannot answer.

• Some issues may require additional equipment or hardware before we can continue.

• Make sure to bookmark this page. There should be email alerts in your inbox as well with the link back to this page if you were to step away. If you respond when I am not online such as outside of my normal business hours, I will respond as soon as I can.

• If you are prompted to rate me, you can do so by choosing the appropriate amount of stars in the top right and that is all. It cost you nothing further and helps me receive credit for helping you. By rating me (hopefully 5 stars!), it also helps me stay locked to your question so I can continue to assist you in cases where you may have to walk away for a few hours or days and need to report back the findings.

I look forward to working with you today!

Have you tried to recovery/reset your account yet on Google's site?