I get error 0x80070032 when I try to login. My asus laptop.

Customer Question
I get error 0x80070032...

I get error 0x80070032 when I try to login

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My asus laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Asus?

Q303u window 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus? Have you installed any updates recently?

I've shut it down and restarted 5 times. I haven't loaded anything in about 2 weeks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your login error. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

We are going to try to force it into recovery mode. Let me know when you are able to continue and have time set aside.

When I sign in, the lap top gives me the error message I can't get beyond the first screen

Do this for me please.

At the sign in screen:
Hold down the shift key on your keyboard while clicking the Power button on the screen.
Continue to hold down the shift key while clicking Restart.
Continue to hold down the shift key until the Advanced Recovery Options menu appears.
Click Troubleshoot
Click Advanced options
Click Startup Settings
Click Restart
Press (4) to Enable Safe Mode with networking
Wait while Windows 10 starts in safe mode.
Log in

Tell me if you can and reply back.