I have office 365 Home susbscription that I purchased a

Customer Question
I have office 365...

I have office 365 Home susbscription that I purchased a couple years ago. this is for 5 pcs/mac + 5 Tablets. I see a charge for $99.00 from Microsoft. Does this renew automatically? I don't think I authorized that? Can you please confirm? I have the bar code if needed?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

We got new phones and entered in the Apple ID and passwords but I don't believe I changed it.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No....can you walk me through how to do that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure what to ask....I am just needing to know what I have paid for and what I have.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I did not sign up for help for $42.00. I was reading that this was $5.00 to hold a tech in que to answer my question. I am now frustrated

If automatic renewal is turned on for Office 365 Home subscription, you’ll be billed for your subscription on your renewal date. If you turn off automatic renewal, your subscription will expire on the date shown, and you won't be billed in the future.

let me know if you need further assistance please

Thank you

I want to turn this off and receive my refund please I did not authorize this to renew automatically please help
  1. Go to : https://account.microsoft.com/services?ref=officesupport

2. If prompted, sign in with the Microsoft account email and password ***** with your Office 365 subscription.

3. On the Services & subscriptions page, locate your Office 365 subscription.

4. Turn off auto-renew

Thank you

Will I be able to get a refund?
Is there any way to get my $99.99 back from the November purchase?
I don't want to have a $42.00 charge for this chat session.....This needs to be removed from my credit card.
I was not able to receive any help other than go out and turn off my auto renewal for office 365
Andy, Computer Consultant