I never can find my. Dell this given to me and I don't know…

Customer Question
I never can find...

I never can find my***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell this given to me and I don't know model or OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have only had it about one month and i tried several of the web sights and they all want to charge extra i had a HP2000 and didn't have a problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
What would it cost
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Ok

Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better? Did you forgot your Gmail password *****?

No

What is the issue please?

Just cancel the question and make sure I am only charged $5.00
Are you there