I just ran your update and now I can't get any videos to…

Customer Question
Hi, I just...

Hi, I just ran your update and now I can't get any videos to play. Could it be that the updated didn't come from you? Lorraine

Technician's Assistant: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?

I can access Netflix and Amazon prime but when I choose a video to play I I just get a spinning circle. It never plays.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have a new Dell Inspiron 13 7000 series running windows 10

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you getting any error playing the videos?