Can't remember password for yahoo mail. Tried to get it thru…

Customer Question
Can't remember password ***** yahoo...
Can't remember password ***** yahoo mail. Tried to get it thru yahoo but it doesn't recognize my phone number as it has changed (many times since I opened account and don't remember original one).
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today.

Have you tried the account recovery wizard yet?