Can't verify that we have a google account. Dell Latitude.

Customer Question
Can't verify that we...

Can't verify that we have a google account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Latitude

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Latitude?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Latitude? Have you installed any updates recently?

No to the updates. the problem is that the password ***** ***** what we set up and when we try to recover the account the system can't verify we own the account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I started the account again 2 months ago and wrote down the password ***** now says that is not the correct password the other gmail account we have says we changed the password ***** months ago which I don't think we did

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please whether did you try resetting the password ***** forget password *****

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

What happens when you try to reset the password?