Am unable to establish password for btn plus. am paid

Customer Question
Am unable to establish...

Am unable to establish password ***** btn plus. am paid subscriber and have used before. have tried various passwords to no avail. please help. Stanley T. Richards.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Have not tried to bring up btnplus for several weeks. tried six or seven new passwords.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Kris, I can't tell you how confused I am. I'm ready to say I'm sorry I got into this mess and just pitch it! It's not your fault, definitely. It's a case 0f me being technically challenged and not knowing how to help bri9ng it to a satisfactory conclusion.I'll start by saying I changed E-mail address to***@******.*** from***@******.*** and wanted to renew my association with BTN2GO Plus. I had used Plus for years. For some reason, the link sent to me to get this started never worked. Now, not only can I not get hooked up with Plus, I've lost BTN2Go.I'll>give it one more shot befor throwing up my hand for the last time. Thanks for listening to me. Stan Richards