I've even scammed. Hp not sure where to look. They said they…

Customer Question
I've even scammed Technician's...

I've even scammed

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp not sure where to look

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

They said they were tech and accessed me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I interrupted them after I realized what was happening

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

• If you see an offer for a phone call or remote support, you are welcome to accept it or you can disregard it. Just click on the X and we can resume the conversation.

• Some issues or questions may not have the solution requested. Some issues or concerns may not be resolvable. I will try to explain this ahead of time if I foresee it is a question I cannot answer.

• Some issues may require additional equipment or hardware before we can continue.

• Make sure to bookmark this page. There should be email alerts in your inbox as well with the link back to this page if you were to step away. If you respond when I am not online such as outside of my normal business hours, I will respond as soon as I can.

• If you are prompted to rate me, you can do so by choosing the appropriate amount of stars in the top right and that is all. It cost you nothing further and helps me receive credit for helping you. By rating me (hopefully 5 stars!), it also helps me stay locked to your question so I can continue to assist you in cases where you may have to walk away for a few hours or days and need to report back the findings.

I look forward to working with you today!

Sorry for a delay in the reply. I am just now getting here myself. Could you tell me more about what is going on?

I was able to take it to my local guy who took a tracer program off. It had itself poised to see everything but I changed all important passwords within 2 hrs and disconnected the computer and everything is fine now. I was just mad I let myself be hacked… when I know better. In any case we were able to clear it out. Thanks for the concern.