I need to change my password, but I have forgotten my

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my password, but I have forgotten my security questions, can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I have forgotten my security questions for e-mail and I need to change my password *****: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not at this time

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I hope so ********* home number cell is ***********

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Our home number is ***** vacation because we spend our winters in FL.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

• If you see an offer for a phone call or remote support, you are welcome to accept it or you can disregard it. Just click on the X and we can resume the conversation.

• Some issues or questions may not have the solution requested. Some issues or concerns may not be resolvable. I will try to explain this ahead of time if I foresee it is a question I cannot answer.

• Some issues may require additional equipment or hardware before we can continue.

• Make sure to bookmark this page. There should be email alerts in your inbox as well with the link back to this page if you were to step away. If you respond when I am not online such as outside of my normal business hours, I will respond as soon as I can.

• If you are prompted to rate me, you can do so by choosing the appropriate amount of stars in the top right and that is all. It cost you nothing further and helps me receive credit for helping you. By rating me (hopefully 5 stars!), it also helps me stay locked to your question so I can continue to assist you in cases where you may have to walk away for a few hours or days and need to report back the findings.

I look forward to working with you today!

Sorry for the delay. I am just now getting here myself to help catch up the question due to the holiday. I understand you are having an issue resetting your password. Who is your email provider?

Plese disregard this I thought I was talking to Century Link technical support

Okay no problem. I will send this over to customer support to refund any money back. No need to respond to this any longer as you should be getting an email that you used to sign up with.