Is there anyway to get a clear picture from google maps?

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, Is there...

Hi Pearl, Is there anyway to get a clear picture from google maps?

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device are you trying to connect?

Windows 10. I can view the building but we are having trouble zooming in.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Sorry, it is a Dell. I am looking for the model number.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have tried to zoom in by the internet options and by 3d and the zoom on google satellite. I am going to be honest. A company fired my husband on Christmas Eve stating he hit a pole at a business. He said he did not hit it and that it the poll had been bent for nearly a year. I'm just trying to save his job. He is 60 and its harder finding job yet alone a driving job. I just thought if we could show the company it was previously bent it would resolve the matter. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Do you need the address?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today.

When you go to google maps are you using satellite view? If so please use street view instead and you should be able to get a crystal clear picture as if you were standing there yourself

Please let me know

Thanks Mike

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

If you want to give me the address of the place you are looking at I will make sure that is an option for you

The address is*****Springfield Missouri 22153 and it's Duran Floral Design. When you Google the company it's showing the front of another building it's really not there building it's the building that's a side in there some Vans back there and when I click on right over top of where it is it's just the view is blocked and I don't know if you have any other Google Maps that would show that without the trucks there where I can see the rail thank you again so much
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

Thankyou. Allow me a few mins to check it out for you

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

Where is the pole located? at the front, side or rear of the business?

It is on the side of the building the one recent one I think was from August that I saw there was two trucks parked in the way of viewing it and that's the problem I need to get a clear view of that pole
I need to get one prior to December this year
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

if I am looking straight at the front of the building, is it the left side or the right side?

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

So all of the street view maps as you know are from August, the google crew only takes photo/video from the street which is crystal clear. the rest must be zoomed in on which gives crystal clear views to a point then you lose focus.. If you able to tell me exactly where this pole is I can use my own tools to look at it but I dont know exactly where it is right now. Please let me know

That would be great if you could do that I need to do that at a different time because I'm at work and I can't do that right now is that something that you can make available
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

Where is said pole? Exact location?