I seem to have two skype accounts. ?could you merge them for…

Customer Question
Hi i seem to...

Hi i seem to have two skype accounts.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

?could you merge them for me

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I just have one that is linked to my microsoft acoc**t and it is not the one that i mostly use ... it has $20 credit and i would prefer moy other account.. my user there is mervmill

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Both are connected to my email***@******.*** but i would love this be resolved where is just answer?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you trying to sign in to Skype with both accounts at one time?

Actually cannot control which account i sign into..
When i sign into microsoft i usually get the wrong one.. i changed the name to Merv on the Microsoft account... on my phone i have the other which is $13credit and the MS has $20
That is expensive for resolving this $40 approx
ok
Please send the account again and i want to use the skype account that has $13 on it and merge the 20 dollars into it
  1. Sign out of the account you do not want on your computer and sign in to other account
  2. You can not transfer credits from one account to another
can you close off that account?

Before you close your account verify this

1. Important information such as files and contacts are saved.
  2. Your Skype Credit balance has been used. Once your account is closed, you can't get it back.
  3. Active subscriptions have been cancelled so you don’t continue to get charged. If you have Auto-recharge enabled and cancel your account without first cancelling your subscription, you will continue to be charged until your account has been permanently closed in 60 days
Do i owe you $5 of NIS 166? I am done...

For any costs/billing queries please email***@******.*** or call them on 1(###) ###-#### I am a tech only, and can only assist with tech issues.

i paid $5 Do i owe you anoter $40
OK thx for telling me the cash is not transferrable

You're Welcome. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking the star icon that will be greatly appreciated.

Please contact customer service on***@******.*** for billing