My music stops after each song and I have to start all over…

Customer Question
My music stops after...

My music stops after each song and I have to start all over again signing in, etc, etc

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Inspirion 3650

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Restart each time it quits. going on today as a matter of fact.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I worry that Pandora thinks I am not a paying client on a monthly basis,

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

Can you tell me what software are you using to listen to music?