I have an issue with my son's account - he uses it for xbox…

Customer Question
I have an issue...

I have an issue with my son's account - he uses it for xbox and we have forgoten the password ***** I have tried to answer the questions, but i have not got an email to my account to unlock

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Just use this account for XBOX

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not sure - My Account should be able to reset his account thoug

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

His account is***@******.*** and my account is***@******.***

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 1 month ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Do you have access to dr*****@outlook.co.nz email account ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I would like you to have your supervisor call me - please +64272021979 Urgently - You have taken money from my account frudgintly and I will be suiing!!!

Let me ask customer service team to cancel this question and contact you.

Andy, Computer Consultant