We're trying to restore password and the verification code…

Customer Question
We're trying to restore...

We're trying to restore password ***** the verification code is too long for the window they have

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

We have a win 10 on a hp laptop

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

Sorry it shut off when i turned it over it is hp 316sngw

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 316SNGW? Have you installed any updates recently?

We at lest tried to have them send to the phone a cord and that the problem is it doesn't work that way and they want to send the code to the email but that's what we are tryiong to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that this system works just fine with gmail

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Please let me know for which account you are trying to reset your password. Like Gmail,Yahoo etc.