I can't find the writing program, chromebook acer c720 how…

Customer Question
I can't find the...

I can't find the writing program

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Chromebook acer c720 how can i find the operating system?

Technician's Assistant: The Android Technician will be able to walk you through that. How old is your C720?

My c720 is 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your C720?

I can't find any way to get the options available to me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what i don't know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

What exactly are you needing help with? You mention you can't find "the writing program"? Since you are using a chromebook do you mean you can not find your google docs app to open so you can create a document? Please let me know a little more detail so I can further assist you.

how can i create a document
can i create a document

You may already have google docs, or google drive already installed. Click the circle in the bottom right corner so you can go to all your apps and look for google docs or google drive....

can't go any further

Please ignore any offers for remote assist as those are automated and not sent by me personally.

this is my acer c720i i want to see what i can do with it

look for the blue paper looking icon an the green yellow and blue triangle icon. See pic attached. If you do not have these installed, you go to the web store and download for free. (Click here for the google Docs App)

is there a chance i can find the answer to my question without paying for it
is there a way to create a file???
i wan't to know how to write with this acer c720 ?
i need to create a document file
is there a chance i can make a file
i don't know what else to do

This is a pay service. Yes you can create a file but you have not answered or responded to any of my responses so it is very hard for me to further assist you.

no! i hate this device and i don't know any thing about it and what i need to find out. i am 77 years old and feeling incompetent
thanks for trying

Since you hate the service, I have provided you our customer service info if you would like it. Thanks.

Customer service

In order to complete your refund, please visit the following site:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

You can also call 1(###) ###-####/p>

Thank you.