I have lost all the icons on the left hand side of my start…

Customer Question
I have lost all...

I have lost all the icons on the left hand side of my start page and as im am not very computer savvey i want to know if i give you remote access can you help me

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The computer was fine yesterday morning and when we went to use it all the icons ( i think that is what you call them)on the left had dissappeared

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Its an acer aspire about 9mths old

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Aspire?

Do you mean windows 10 or ADSL

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

Not a lap top its a main frame

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes i am old so not very fast can he so it thru remote access

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.