I bought a surface pro 4 on 15/06/2016 I discover that left…

Customer Question
I bought a surface...

I bought a surface pro 4 on 15/06/2016 I discover that left corner of the screen is cracked and the curser is jumping from one spot to another

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is having screen issues?

BTW I have paid for warranty extension

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Surface Pro? What have you tried so far?

It is been going for the last week and I discover the crack 3 days ago and I haven't use it sine then I tried nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you fix it ?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The display screen will need to be replaced.

Who is your warranty extension cover with?

Pete, Computer Engineer