I am attempting to log on to My Microsoft Account.I was

Customer Question
I am attempting to...

I am attempting to log on to My Microsoft Account.I was recently provided with a Password ***** code. What is my next step????

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My Microsoft Account

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am not sure. I am very new to Microsoft. I am using Windows10.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Several weeks. I have lost tract.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like formation on Outlook .complement my AOL Gold.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to help with the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.

Okay, great.

You will need to accept the Remote service offer and then I can send a link for you to download that will connect me to your computer.

I have reservation. It appeared every time I said yes additional charges appeared. Am I wrong?

I am sorry for any difficulty or confusion. I am not sure about any of the fees. I only do the tech support. However our service is backed by 100 % guarantee and customer service will be glad to answer any account questions for you.