I have been away from my computer while I underwent 44

Customer Question
I have been away...

I have been away from my computer while I underwent 44 rounds of chemotherapy and now I am having trouble remembering my passwords. Is there a way you can help me recover my passwords?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I thought I had written down all my passwords, but now I am having trouble knowing how to find them again.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

My computer is an OptiPlex 360.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OptiPlex? What have you tried so far?

I tried to go back to computer messages saved on the computer to see what I had used before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not sure how much my 44 rounds of chemotherapy to keep me alive have effected my cognitive capabilities.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. How old is your computer and what version of Windows are you using?

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.