Cant get in 2 my Google account I4got pass word n my phone…

Customer Question
Hi cant get in...

Hi cant get in 2 my Google account I4got pass word n my phone is locked wont let me in 2 do anything .I went 2TMOBLE yesterday had THEM RESET THEY SAID HAD 2 WAIT 24 HOURS WENT BACKSTILL NOUGTHING CAN U PLEASE HELP ME I NEED 2 GET IN MY PHONE. PLEASE HELP THK U I appreciate.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

My phone can u call on my home phone #(###) ###-####my cell is not working I'm locked out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No I need help I been at this awhile now

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

• If you see an offer for a phone call or remote support, you are welcome to accept it or you can disregard it. Just click on the X and we can resume the conversation.

• Some issues or questions may not have the solution requested. Some issues or concerns may not be resolvable. I will try to explain this ahead of time if I foresee it is a question I cannot answer.

• Some issues may require additional equipment or hardware before we can continue.

• Make sure to bookmark this page. There should be email alerts in your inbox as well with the link back to this page if you were to step away. If you respond when I am not online such as outside of my normal business hours, I will respond as soon as I can.

• If you are prompted to rate me, you can do so by choosing the appropriate amount of stars in the top right and that is all. It cost you nothing further and helps me receive credit for helping you. By rating me (hopefully 5 stars!), it also helps me stay locked to your question so I can continue to assist you in cases where you may have to walk away for a few hours or days and need to report back the findings.

I look forward to working with you today!

I'm sorry for the delay in reply. There's been quite a few question post the holidays and I am here trying to help them catch up. I understand you're having an issue with your email account. Tmobile reset it for you. I'd like more information because I reset so many accounts with gmail that I know the process with them. Do you know why they said to wait 24 hours? Were you getting an error message?