On 12/2/16, I payed a company called NEWCHIC for two pair of…

Customer Question
Hello! On 12/2/16...

Hello! On 12/2/16, I payed a company called NEWCHIC for two pair of lined slippers (they called them "boots". Order number 40112096. Amount was $44.24 including $13.05 shipping fee. A week or so later, I got an email telling me that because of high demand for these items, they were unavailable at this time. They offered me three options: (1) wait (2) exchange (3) refund. I chose (3) refund for both items in the order. The number NC263474553 was also associated with this order. Can you please check and see whether this company refunded me?

Technician's Assistant: You can email***@******.***. JustAnswer is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if our Customer Care team can't address your issue, and it's been 30 days or less since you paid to ask your question, they will refund your money.

Thank you!!

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

It's listed on "reading list" to the left of my screen

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

You are my first step

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Who are you connecting me to?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Sorry....I thought you dealt with PayPal accounts!