Forgot password. Need password for onstar. Never. Trying to…

Customer Question
Forgot password Technician's Assistant:...

Forgot password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Need password ***** onstar

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Star?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Trying to change e-mail address

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

If you need to reset your password ***** onstar you can go to https://www.onstar.com/auth/us/en/login/forgot-password.html and enter your username. If that does not work you can always click the "forgot username" link on the same page.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.