Just got a notice That my Microsoft Account Will Be De

Customer Question
Just got a notice...

Just got a notice That my Microsoft Account Will Be De activated .Did not make The request .Please Ignore That request

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Have no trouble Accessing .The E Mail Stated That my Accoun would Be Deactivated about 2Am Tonight >I made no Such Request .So Can You fix It So it Wont Deactivate

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes I Also Have A lap top

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Who sent that email?

Microsoft

Can you tell the content of that email? Have you subscribed to any Microsoft Office product?