I need your help. I deleted my Microsoft account that I had…

Customer Question
HI Andy,.....I need your...

HI Andy,.....I need your help. I deleted my Microsoft account that I had everything tied in to and now I am SOL and need that account back. How can I do that? All of my personal and business info was tied to that account.

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

The computer I was using was a business computer and I sold my business and had to give the computer up as part of the asset buy, To protect myself I deleted the account now realizing that it would be disasterous to me. It was a dell computer and I am not sure of the OS. Right now I am operating off my I pad. I do have an apple X

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Gee I don't know....this is an old I pad. I have updated the software but I am not sure. Sorry I am to very tech savvy

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

This has been going on several weeks. I thought I could fix it but ended up in more tech hell and can't get any of my emails, etc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes...tell them they are working with an old girl trying to learn new ways

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your account. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

You already realize that this may not be able to be recovered as your final solution for a resolution, but we will try and see

if it can be recovered to give you an answer either way.

It depends on how you deleted that microsoft account. If you did it weeks ago, we have little time to spare.

What type of email was it. I will be able to tell you if we can recover it, but if you deleted it/canceled it completely, even if

we can get it back, all your files may not be there. It depends.

Let me know when you are ready and if you have a pc with you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.