I start my machine and the screen goes to a scenery

Customer Question
I start my machine...

I start my machine and the screen goes to a scenery (picture) screen in colour. I then progress to enter my password ***** a colour scree. Once I enter my password ***** go to the desk top screen which is in grey mode. All applications are now in grey mode (no colour)

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?

Windows 10. Have been on windows 10 since it was released. This started yesterday whilst i was in excel

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

I have a lenovo with no dvd..how do i reboot with flash drive?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Have you tried changing the windows theme?

Cancel this order .. you have not answered my question

You can request cancellation by calling 1(###) ###-####/p>

Please confirm that you have cancelled my order. I did not agree to pay $70 for this

For any costs/billing queries please email***@******.*** or call them on 1(###) ###-#### I am a tech only, and can only assist with tech issues.

Ok have lodged a dispute with your support team and contacted by bank to cancel the transaction. Your procedures are poor and I did not receive an answer to my problem which had since been resolved from other sources

No problem. I will request this to be refunded.

The matter had been resolved winkey +Ctrl+c