I put to many passwords is there anyway you can send me a…

Customer Question
I put to many...

I put to many passwords is there anyway you can send me a temperary password ***** I can get my phone back on

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Everything it lock me out for 24 hrs and I can get my phone back on without reseting my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

My tablet keeps runing out of juice

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

What kind of tablet are you using?

Or I should ask, what brand of device are you using. You mentioned both a phone and table in your original question. I just need to know is the device that is locked a samsung, Apple, etc.