I have never been able to connect to the service. Have been…

Customer Question
I have never been...

I have never been able to connect to the service. Have been billed and asked for cancellation

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device are you having trouble syncing?

Standard desk top computer. Like a Dell

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Not a laptop. Old fashion computer. Yes O S system

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

It is not a laptop. it is a three part of computer boards,etc a key board and a screen

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today.

How can I help you? I am not clear what your issue is. Please advise