I am trying to fine my data file. Lenovo. I have tried

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to fine my data file

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have tried everything thing off I know it is somewhere in window 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Please help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

What type of data file are you trying to find out?

Was disconnected could not get back now want refund your website said only 5.00 and now change 40.00 please send refunds to my credit card.
Never had it computer shut down
No call from you
Tech Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Good evening,

Do you want help finding the file, or do you want to end this session?