I ordered a pair of tennis shoes for $6 and a pair of flip…

Customer Question
I ordered a pair...

I ordered a pair of tennis shoes for $6 and a pair of flip flops for $6.65 and was charged $38 for them

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

ASUS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I only placed that order on an offer you sent to my mailbox. You did not honor the prices.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect me to who

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Louie, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Louie, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie.

Initially, it looks like you may be trying to reach an online shoe store.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service. JustAnswer is not affiliated with any online shoe store.

Still and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.

Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Cancel order

"...Cancel order..." with what and who please?

WISH

Have you brought your concerns to the attention of "WISH" ?