I ordered an Android 4.4 PC 7" Quad Core Children's Tablet…

Customer Question
I ordered an Android...

I ordered an Android 4.4 PC 7" Quad Core Children's Tablet on October 24,2017 and both of the screens are broken. Can these be repaired by your company. I'm just sick about this.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

I don't see a model number on the tablet or receipt. I bought these in October of this year.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

I haven't done anything, because I might cause more damage. It's just the screen.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I would just like these fixed, because they were the kid's Christmas present.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.