I need to change my battery, any suggestions will help.

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my battery, any suggestions will help. Satellite C50-A series

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Satellite/Satellite Pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

C-50-A series SThe computer is working fine . just received new battery and have done nothing as yet

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you simply looking for directions to change the battery? If so, please check out this support video for your laptop model:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opplH_C3t7E

You may remove and replace the battery as instructed in the first minute of the video itself.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of this page before you leave today. Thank you,