I bought this HP computer in Oct. and am still trying to get…

Customer Question
I bought this HP...

I bought this HP computer in Oct. and am still trying to get it to recognize me as the owner I don't have a code they want. I can't even dowhload a free ap.

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device are you having trouble syncing?

HP Notebook 15t*bsooocto

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your 15T*BSOOOCTO?

Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 15T*BSOOOCTO? Have you installed any updates recently?

They sent me a code to my phone and that got lost I was trying to set up Cortana. I have downloaded a few simple things from youtube but I have not used this computer much because it is very hard to get anywhere.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

This seems to be a security wall issue because I am a senior citizen and not an IT person.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you unable to access your email?

I can get my Emails.

What problem are you facing?