I work at la fondita in Tacoma, wa and we have the Pandora…

Customer Question
hi I work at la...
hi I work at la fondita in Tacoma, wa and we have the Pandora box it is asking us for an unlock code and we don't know it can you please help
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today.

Which Pandora box do you have?