My husband recently passed and I want to continue the

Customer Question
My husband recently passed...

My husband recently passed and I want to continue the Pandora music station. I can play Pandora on my computer, but I keep getting pop ups and verbal advertisements. I am not real computer literate and would prefer to talk to a specialist by phone. (###) ###-#### e-mail is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Pop?

Do not know what you mean

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

What next?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

As far as all the problems with Pandora go, when did those problems begin?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason