I am working with window 7 and trying to turn on the

Customer Question
I am working with...

I am working with window 7 and trying to turn on the Bluetooth switch, similar to the one in window 10, just to get working a WIFI speaker both for my parents. I did set-up no problem on my computer at my place. Not the same story here! Can you help me please?

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

The speakers emoji or the computer tower?

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

The station is plug on Ethernet of course but the emoji speaker is a WIFI one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really Thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Don't answer via e-mail. I am not at my place. I already paid the fee for a simple question. If you don't know you don't
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Is this a desktop or laptop and what is the make and model of it?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send

Destop. Don't see what it has to do with anything. The operating system is window 7 and we need to find how to turn on the Bluetooth switch, that's all.
you don't know then.
I will disconnect and advised paypall to reverse payment

In laptops there is a inbuilt Bluetooth device in it but for most of the desktops they don't so let me know the make and model of the desktop and i will first check it and let you know.

Sometimes it will take a minute or two to type a proper response so please give me a minute or two to type in the reply for you.