We went through diagnostics and fixes yesterday but I was…

Customer Question
We went through diagnostics...

We went through diagnostics and fixes yesterday but I was told it still needs some more technical fixes and I indicated that I would contact you today, so is it fixed or is there some more problems to be resolved.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple IMac High Sierra 10.13.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

As far as I can tell everything is fine and the report seems to indicate that repairs were done satisfactorily. I am just following up that Mark had told me to continue with more diagnostics today. I did not have time yesterday to apparently conclude everything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

As it stands, are there any obvious problems that need to be dealt with on the computer? Or do you need something done on the computer?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

There does not seem to be any obvious problems. It is just that I was told yesterday from Zoom support that I should complete some of the tests today.

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? I can run all the tests that are needed. When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I understood from Zoom support that there would no further charges for support but if you are not connected to Zoom support and there is a charge of $52 then I am not interested.

This website is Justanswer.com. We are not Zoom. We are a company full of experts from around the world that support Zoom and other companies. Did you find yourself on this page by accident? If so, I can send in your refund request now.

I apologize. I did think I was contacting Zoom.

No worries. I will send in your refund request and close this task.

I wish you well.

- Jason

Thanks Jason
Paul