I have service 3865752879 [email protected] Trying to…

Customer Question
I have service(###) ###-####***@******.***...

I have service(###) ###-####***@******.*** Trying to activate newMJ go to new computer

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I typed wrong # (###) ###-####is correct . When I try to register it takes me to a screen that wants me to buy a plan. I already bought plan and have new device. help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10 HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

At www.mjReg.com it takes me to a page trying to make me buy a plan

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins