I'm trying to sign in to Microsoft. I just got a code to…

Customer Question
I'm trying to sign...

I'm trying to sign in to Microsoft. I just got a code to change my password, but I can't find the sign-in page.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I want to sign up with Microsoft.

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have a brand new HP all in one

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

I have no idea what you are asking me.

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

When you go through the process of resetting the password, you need to keep the window open that is asking for the code. After you get the code, put the code in the code box and continue. It sounds like you may have closed the page. You can simply start the password ***** process over. Do you want to do that and report back to me with the status of your problem?