I have word perfect office x6 and since my last computer…

Customer Question
I have word perfect...

I have word perfect office x6 and since my last computer update, I cannot access it.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The entire program, the logo comes up and nothing else, cannot access my files or write any new documents.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell desk top, older I would say at least 12 years. I have had no problems with it. I have Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Dell? What have you tried so far?

Intel Core 15

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I also cannot send my documents to printer HP office jet Pro 8710. Both occurred with the updates

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

May I ask which version of Windows you are using?

10

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

No thank you.

Okay, you are the boss. Which "computer update" was installed that caused the problem?

no thank you

I asked you a question, to which your response was, "No thank you".

Which "computer update" was installed that caused the problem?