My email won't come in the inbox. Incrediablemail. On my…

Customer Question
My email won't come...

My email won't come in the inbox

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Incrediablemail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my desk top computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just about everything, I'm 81 and nothing worked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes every time I'm reading something the computer goes off

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?