Well its not my computer it is my skype program. Well here…

Customer Question
Well its not my...

Well its not my computer it is my skype program

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Well here is the issue, i bought a i8 for my fiance who is in Nigeria at the moment, had skype put on both phones, mine and hers, i paid for overseas connection here last week, but i need to some how set hers up with a paid program so we can skype

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I can give my phone numbers is all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today.

ALL SKYPE TO SKYPE calls are completely free. If you have skype and she has skype you dont need a plan AT ALL... Doesnt matter where you are in the world you can talk for free... All you need is eachothers skype name and you can start talking immediately.. Please advise

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago

make sure you are calling eachothers SKYPE user ID, dont use the phone numbers otherwise YES you do get charged...

you can call eachothers phones without the use of phone numbers which makes it 100% free