I want to remove gamblock, it is expired and it is blocking…

Customer Question
I want to remove...

I want to remove gamblock, it is expired and it is blocking many things I would like to access

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

If there is even news regarding gambling I cant read it, and I tried to access insta debit, and now its blocked me there. This was installed 2 yrs ago and I want it off

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have a HP desktop, and windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP? What have you tried so far?

I tried to find the original paperwork when I installed this, as it had a code, and every once in awhile it pops up to ask me for code to ininstal

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your software. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10?

Windows 10

There are a couple ways this can be done, but some programs embed themselves do deeply, they need a tool to remove them.

Try this for me first. If it doesnt take it out, i will send you a tool or you can call customer service and they will show you how to

get that remote you requested to go through. It is common and for your protection.

Payment for this service failed, please do not fulfill yet. We will attempt to reach this customer to fix the situation.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone

Step 1

Open the Control Panel window.

Step 2

Click Uninstall a program under Programs.

Step 3

In the installed programs list, locate the listing for GamBlock.

Step 4

Right-click on GamBlock, and then click Uninstall.

The preceding steps should have removed GamBlock from your installed programs.

Make sure you reboot your computer directly after you do this. If it didnt uninstall, i will send you that tool.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

I cant even find it in the control panel
hello?

That is ok. Once you get there, it will not be difficult to navigate.

In your search menu bar down on the bottom of your screen with that start menu that looks like a 4 pane window, click it.

You can just type in control panel.

I will send you a visual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oeskg20p3nE

I am only working with you, but i need a couple of minutes to type responses and find you visuals such as that video

to help guide you. I am here. Respond when done please.

I found the control panel, and I found uninstall, but I do not see gamblock there

There are many ways to do this.

Here are more ways to do it. Look to see if its in 'apps'.

CLICK ME: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bJ85Tm02jU

I have tried the apps, and I cannot find it there either

Ok, call customer support for me please as i cannot see from here. You will need to take it out of the registry.

That is 'dangerous' for average users to do.

what is the phone nuber please
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today.

Do you still need help? If so please let me know and we can continue to resolve your issue. I have my own software that can uninstall Gamblock from your system and safely. Let me know if you would like a remote session and I can take care of this for you.. Thanks