I need Microsoft 8 or 9 on my computer due to changes at…

Customer Question
I need Microsoft 8...

I need Microsoft 8 or 9 on my computer due to changes at AOL.

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Vista

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Your question is not what I want

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

What is the cost of 8 or 9?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Do you mean Internet Explorer 8 or 9?

I mean Microsoft 8 or 9

Are you using AOL Desktop?

Answer my questions or connect me with your supervisor
Is this a fraud? What is the cost of 8 or 9 and can you install it?

How you access your email? On a browser? Please answer my questions so i may help you

Pleas answer or I will turn you into the FCC.asked for it. answer : Can you install 8or9 and what is the cost?
Please refund the $5 and go away, you cannot answer simple questions.

There is no Microsoft 8 or 9. There is Windows 8 and 10. Your question isn't clear. AOL Desktop should run on Windows Vista. What is the problem you're having?