402-935-7733 suspecting fraud on my paypal account for

Customer Question
Suspecting fraud on my...

Suspecting fraud on my paypal account for $PAYPAL *MAIDUN LLC(###) ###-####ON 169.99 USD @ 1.304600000000

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Can't recall

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

Hmm...I ordered xmas presents...is that what you mean

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.