I booked a flight on mon dec 25th and have not received a…

Customer Question
I booked a flight...

I booked a flight on mon dec 25th and have not received a comformation

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Is this where i find out about my air line flight

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

We are supposed to leave jan 18th and come back jan 22nd we are going to McAllen texas airport

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I think I am in the wrong place
I am not paying any more money I thought this was travelosity
I am not paying any more money I want to speak to someone who can help me with our airline flight